搜索
豪门盛宴 豪门盛宴论坛 历代免费版本区 ■■■新人必看帖■■■刚进群或论坛不会联机的新手看这 ...
楼主: 细亚俊秀
go

■■■新人必看帖■■■刚进群或论坛不会联机的新手看这里!     [复制链接]

• TA的每日心情
    无聊
    2014-1-28 02:33
  • 签到天数: 1 天

[LV.1]豪门球童

UID
    帖子
    精华
    积分
    威望
    豪門币
    贡献
    注册时间
    2013-11-21 
    最后登录
    2016-3-31 
    在线时间
    134 小时 
    楼主
    发表于 2013-11-27 10:58 |显示全部帖子

A smarter way to read and share on your Mac – Poc

If you are a proud Mac owner yourself, you’ll know better than anyone that finding a good newsreading Mac app is hard (apart from Reeder).
    Fortunately, all of this changed this week, as  to read or watch any items you have saved later on.?The app comes packed with tons of details that allow you to make reading across different devices easier and more powerful.
    Luckily for all Buffer lovers, the app also comes fully featured with Buffer integration to share all your articles later one.?Let’s take a look and see how you can best use Pocket for Mac:
    Saving your items for later – why would you do that?
    On how many occasions during a the day that you are online are you finding something interesting to read or watch, but don’t have time for right now? If you are anything like me,Cheap Nike Air Max 2012, this happens so often,Nike Air Max 95 women, you’ve got tons of open word documents full with links you’ll never get to reading anyways.
    With Pocket, you can easily . Now, whenever you are coming across something worth getting to later on. Hit the Pocket browser extension and it will be saved later:
    This also works right inside Twitter.com, so you can save Tweets that you browse through for later:
    On top of this Pocket is integrated in over 300 different apps on the web, which makes saving from different places easier than ever. Check out their  and save anything any time:
    Hands on with the new Mac app: 3 top tips for using it more efficiently
    First things first: The new Pocket Mac app looks absolutely gorgeous. The scrolling of articles and clicking of buttons couldn’t be any smoother. I also like the strong consistency of the experience when comparing it to the iPhone or iPad app. There is no need to familiarize yourself again with any new patterns or workflows:
    Of course,Nike Air Max 2014 For Women, the app also comes packed with power features to make you read and work even more efficiently. Here are my top 3 picks for you:
    1. Keyboard shortcuts
    There is a huge list of keyboard shortcuts the Pocket folks have implemented from day one. My favorite is of course the well known “J” and “K” to switch between items,Nike Air Max 2012. On top of that you can even :
    2. View by media type
    Another feature I love is to switch to viewing by media type. I tend to save distinctly videos to learn to code on the one hand and articles for reading later on the other. I don’t want them all mashed up together:
    3. Text settings
    I love reading text in big font sizes, and that’s although I’m already wearing glasses. Pocket offers an awesome way to change the text size, as well as font type and spacing:
    Automatic syncing across all your iOS and Android devices & offline access
    In an awesome chat with Pocket’s lead platform developer , he gave me a great insight into how Pocket works across all your iOS and Android devices that you’ve got connected right now.
    Here is how this works: Any article you are reading, archiving or favoring on your iPhone or Android phone will show up in exactly the same state in the Mac app. Not cool enough?
    What’s even more awesome is that you can be reading an article half-way through on your phone. Now, when you go to your Mac app it will be saved at the exact same position half way through the post.
    Besides all of that Pocket also comes with offline reading access, so you can take your saved items wherever you go.
    Buffer all your updates straight from Pocket’s Mac App
    As if Pocket for Mac wasn’t awesome enough yet,Nike Air Max BW, it also comes with full Buffer integration available for you. This means, keeping a full Buffer at all times is easier than ever before. Any item you save for later in your Pocket, you can now easily also add to your Buffer.
    All you have to do is click the sharing icon on the top right to get all your most important sharing options to pop up, including Twitter, Facebook,Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse, Evernote and Buffer:
    If you hit Buffer, you can easily select which profiles you want to share to, edit your updates and send it straight through to your Buffer:
    Pocket, being available with such consistent apps across all platforms is an absolute life-saver. Together with the Buffer integration, I think you will never have an empty Buffer again in the future using their . Have you tried the Pocket and Buffer combination yet? I’d be awesome to get your thoughts on this new combination.
    Relate articles:
    Relate articles:

Nike LeBron X Carbon

Nike Air 180 Returns in 2010

HUM  RAWER SpringSummer 2014 Lookbook ? Highsnobie

• TA的每日心情
    无聊

[LV.1]豪门球童

UID
    帖子
    精华
    积分
    威望
    豪門币
    贡献
    注册时间
    2013-11-21 
    最后登录
    2016-3-31 
    在线时间
    134 小时 
    沙发
    发表于 2013-11-28 11:18 |显示全部帖子

Nike Dunk SB Low - Premium SB C & K

Nike Dunk SB Low – Premium SB C & KModel: ,  , Colorway:black/acidStyle Code:313170 031Year of Release:2007News & Updates: , Information: ,  , Credits:
    The Nike Dunk SB Low – Premium SB C & K are a result of a collaboration between Nike SB and Dutch band C-Mon & Kypski. C-Mon & Kypski Hip-Hop instrumentalists are well known and respected in the Dutch skateboard scene. Simon and Thomas are both long time core skateboarders that have been sponsored by local skateboard shop E-zone in Utrecht, Holland. Various Dutch skateboard videos feature their tunes and they’ve been known to spin a record or two at various skate contests.
    The band’s music is innovative and refreshing in terms of musical originality. The music of C-Mon & Kypski does not have any musical borders. At first the group could be put under the genre of hiphop/turntablism,Womens Nike Air Max 90, but not any more. C-Mon & Kypski can bring their music to you LIVE in a totally unique way. No static laptop stuff but live video scratching,Cheap Nike Air Max 90, live drums, keys, guitars, live sampling, boomin’ beats, lights, the whole nine yards.
    Their concept was to create a shoe that people who make music can immediately relate to,Cheap Nike Air Max 95. The guys were given carte blanche on the design. The color way refers to the artwork of their latest album Where the Wild Things Are?. The insole pattern is made from their first logo – a head with a turntable for a brain. The shoe has a clear outsole with a pattern of SB & CK. The music connection is made with a music wave and VU-meter. The former representing an actual song the band created for the launch of the shoe. Via SneakerFreaker.
    Relate articles:

Relate articles:

Nike KD 6 “Meteorology” (Detailed Look)

Nike Serena Williams French Open 2010 Pack

Nike Zoom Meriwether Mid Black Sport Red

• TA的每日心情
    无聊

[LV.1]豪门球童

UID
    帖子
    精华
    积分
    威望
    豪門币
    贡献
    注册时间
    2013-11-21 
    最后登录
    2016-3-31 
    在线时间
    134 小时 
    板凳
    发表于 2013-12-10 01:04 |显示全部帖子

New Balance Super Team 33 - 998 - Men's Suit

Here we feature the New Balance Super Team 33 – Men’s Suit Pack. It consists of three different colorways in the NB 998 model, all constructed from premium materials and inspired by traditional men’s suits. The one word that comes to mine when we look at these is loud. They make use of materials such as leather, suede,Air Max 2014 Running Shoes, and croc skin,Nike Air Max 95 Running Shoes, which definitely draws attention to the shoe. The three colorways include brown,Nike Air Max 90 Running Shoes, blue, and grey.  They are set to hitSuper Team 33 retailers in mid September. via .
    Relate articles:

Relate articles:

Shadow Society x Puma States Outdoor Ribbon

Air Jordan 7 (VII) Retro - Hare Jordan (Countdown

Nike Air Max 95 Premium Tape NEON
    ‹ 上一主题|下一主题