最后登录
2014-1-1 
在线时间
11 小时 
楼主
发表于 2013-12-24 20:36 |显示全部帖子

Another Hilarious Thread on 49ers Board-spun131

One more Hilarious Thread on 49ers Board
one. Giants would be the most fluky workforce during the NFL. Whenever they engage in terrible teams, they appear like trash. Their offense looked inept against the eagles,cheap saints jerseys, and also to be genuine they weren't that impressive versus the browns barring the rating. They prosper under the force and simply being the underdog, which was shown versus us this weekend. No one considered they'd gain, and when they are clicking they give the impression of being remarkable. They fired away on all cylinders on Sunday, together with Protection, Offense, and Special Teams. If we were to participate in the Giants 10 days, I can assure you we'd get at the very least 7/10.
2. Alex was due for a terrible video game. He hasn't experienced a multi-interception activity seeing that 2010!!!! That statistic by yourself is unreal,Cheap NFL Jerseys for sale, and it couldn't last forever. Absolutely sure, Alex appeared like the Alex from his early decades but he was because of for one among these online games! Even all over the turmoil of your sport, he came out and made some pleasant throws. Just about every elite QB has terrible video games, search at Matt Ryan this 7 days. He threw 3 picks from the RAIDERS! The sole difference was is always that the Falcons had been creating plays about the defensive aspect with the ball and participating in well on unique teams. Alex had completely no assist on the complete workforce,oakland raiders jerseys, including the coaching staff members.
three. The unique groups seemed horrible. I don't know just what is improper with David Akers, but I'm self-confident he'll figure it out. If he hits individuals two subject ambitions, we go in to the 50 percent down 10-9. The 2nd 50 percent would've been completely different if this was the situation. Our coaches could gradual the game down, and consume up the clock with our power jogging recreation. This bad efficiency from our extraordinary groups continues to be a theme this year and that i am confident that Seely will determine it out from the following number of weeks. We are nonetheless trying to tie all the things collectively without having Costanzo or Jones.
four. Our Protection was mediocre. The reason I say they ended up mediocre is because of how well the Giants receivers have been actively playing. DId you all recognize how their receivers weren't dropping anything at all I swear, some fo the catches they have been creating have been unreal, and would not happen 9/10 periods. Regardless of how excellent the coverage was or the enjoy was,minnesota vikings jerseys, the receivers appeared in order to make a play within the ball. That is section of your Giants staying a FLUKY team and can not come about a lot of the time from us. Certain, the D-line was not obtaining force on Manning, but it is rather not easy to when he is finding rid on the ball in less than 2 seconds. Here is the exact same thing could be the Vikings activity, Rudolph helps make a couple remarkable catches to take the game for them. Teams ARE Finding Blessed In opposition to US, which isn't going to go on to occur down the extend.
five. The piece I failed to like from our coaches experienced to obtain been how we strayed far from the inconvenient fact. Gore requirements the ball extra, I do not care how we get it to him, just get him the ball. No carries following the fifty percent??? That could be absurd. A number of people about the board are mad at the amount of we made use of Kap this 7 days. Prior to the Giants sport,dallas cowboys jerseys, all I heard was how Smart and Exceptional our offense was with the addition of Kap in it. All of us Sit back! Kap is ok, the best way we use him is ok, we don't should increase extra Kap or less Kap to acquire. What we are performing now is Ideal. We're a operating crew, give Gore the ball having a minimal dose within the learn solution with Kap. Then permit Alex hit them on some "Shot" Plays to score. It is how we gained previous 12 months,authentic nfl jerseys, this is often how we'll gain this year.

?a=task&referer=?mod=post&amp%3Baction=reply&amp%3Bfid=2&amp%3Btid=704&amp%3Bextra=page%253D1&amp%3Breplysubmit=yes&amp%3Binfloat=yes&amp%3Bhandlekey=fastpost
‹ 上一主题|下一主题
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册
验证码 换一个