最后登录
2013-11-1 
在线时间
1 小时 
楼主
发表于 2013-11-1 17:19 |显示全部帖子

A revealing Ryan Dobson 706

A revealing Ryan Dobson
And yet still he risks distraction from marriage No. 2 to defend the semi sacred institution of serial monogamy from the gays.
The son did not inherit his father gift of political rhetoric   actually, Ryan is adopted   so his answer makes some questionable, and revealing, connections. Consider how Dobson explains why it was wrong for Dr. George Tiller to be murdered for performing abortions by comparing Tiller murderer to gays angered by opposition to gay marriage:
So what Doctor Tiller does, in my core, it goes against everything that I hold dear to me . But you don get to just go and assassinate people. Because then, you can do it to me, too. "I disagree with what Ryan says about homosexuality or about gay marriage. We gonna go kill Ryan." Or anybody else . People that disagree with me, that OK. It doesn equal hate. Most of it equals different political viewpoints, different theological viewpoints. It all right.
Q. But then why do you think the perception of hate is there?
Because it personal. I mean, if you homosexual and you trying to get married, and you fell madly in love with someone, and then you got Ryan Dobson, Christian right wing extremist, saying gay marriage is bad for America, then you feel it personally   and then you wanna lash out at someone because you been wounded.
Besides what his father would no doubt call sloppy moral relativism, comparing the righteous anger felt by those who oppose abortion with the righteous anger of gay folks thwarted from marrying, there is the acknowledgment by Dobson that we want to marry after "falling madly in love with someone."
That an admission about the universal nature of love, gay or straight, that you never ever hear Daddy Dobson make. (via)
The young Black wife wised up and fled the marriage; the FOTF "ministry" (which was ordered to keep the marriage a secret and, thus, never announced it   due to Dobson hope that he could eventually have the union secretly fired anyone who made mention of it; and Ryan later remarried "a good WHITE girl" that he hardly knew (complete with "ministry" announcement and all).
Since the divorce, the Black ex wife has lived in anonymity (due to threats from "the good doctor")   but is said to know of most of the lies and hypocrisy surrounding the monstrous Dobson family and their action committee (oooops, I mean "ministry") known as FOTF.
相关的主题文章:

Barcelona player Lionel Messi wins Ballon d 075

HIGH TECH AND CRUELTY FREE 741

Footwear firm gives weddings the boot to style mavens horror 501

descarga pistas exclusivas 397

How to Identify authentic or knock off items
‹ 上一主题|下一主题
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册
验证码 换一个