最后登录
2013-11-27 
在线时间
2 小时 
楼主
发表于 2013-11-3 16:03 |显示全部帖子

arkansas razorbacks football jersey Women love thr

Through the novel so close to a woman love the ancients
Through the novel is about modern youth in a lucky coincidence back to ancient times, to witness historical events, and the intersection between ancient novels through time and space back to ancient times, and the kings and nobles to talk about a crazy love, this is the year's most popular through the novel in the story template. Not long ago, the Writers Publishing House to millions of dollars of high-priced signed a so-called Big Four crossing Masterpieces and Althea West Fairview month, Luan: Half my life, of my life, Lost and doomsday brow, but its up to 12% of the royalties, all 100,000 of the first printed volume has been questioned by the parties, a few of the fabricated historical fiction as the main content will be worth millions of dollars why?
Recently, when these books hot market and set off through movement when, but some experts to describe these women through time back to ancient times and has experienced emotional novel raised the question that this type of book will affect the Chinese women personality ...... content stereotyped, is foam literature?
In fact, the so-called through the novel can Huang Yi's Step Into The Past for the beginning, but to wait until July 2004 women through the novel Dreaming Qing in the online memoirs, but caused a sensation in the reader the book tells the story of the 21st century The girl rose through time and space to the Qing Dynasty Emperor Kangxi, her uninhibited modern women, humor and wisdom to make the emperor, all right next to the maid her admirer, then Dreaming Qing has aroused a through the novel,?id=arkansas-razorbacks-football-jersey, the publication Qing drama boom may be subject to the impact of a large number of women through the novel's historical background is Qing Dynasty, they have a special name --- clean to wear, the Writers Publishing House signed four through the novel also has three are  Qing wear.  But some readers like to see more novel, but began to complain: through the fictions almost stereotyped, see more of this on a few sick and it is no literary and artistic value, belonging bubble literature.
Readers obsessed, will affect personality?
Right now though, the four cross Masterpieces sell normalizing, but some scholars have publicly expressed through popular fiction concerns. They worry because now through the novel's popularity, there is a re-make young women as slaves, concubines room mentality,?id=throwback-nba-basketball-jerseys, and indulge in the kind of novel heroine rivalry, resentment and even feel insignificant state of mind, eager to find an attachment ancient man, and this could affect Chinese female personality. For such a fear, has successfully launched more than thirty kinds of similar books bookseller Hou open say that, through the novel's popularity does not cause such a serious impact, it's just more in line with contemporary women's psychological characteristics Bale popularity through the novel,?id=cheap-discount-soccer-jerseys-youth, sales given the success?
Writers Publishing House in millions of high prices before signing so-called Big Four crossing Masterpieces,pro football jerseys, this in addition to set off through hot, but also to some industry insiders predict that in the traditional publishing industry is now rarely seen works downturn environment, Such typed through the novel network literature will become the traditional publishing industry savior. Writers Publishing relevant responsible person said, through the novel is the second fantasy, history, Tomb three wave after wave of online reading the latest network reading forces, this trend menacing, recruited numerous works have been published in literary works through market sales also are good. Is this the reality of sales, is really in the traditional publishing industry in the future development direction of Ariadne? When the ancients become lovers challenge VS escape
They are very appealing on the network through the novel writers, and some even say that their experience of studying abroad gave birth to their pen through the novel. My follow-up work on, in fact I have a lot of different assumptions, including ladies, performing arts world, and even the campus so remember: Some of Joking history through the novel ingredients make readers think is wrong, do you think it? Xiao: I personally think that they do not distort history there is nothing wrong with that. Because, after all, history is history, not just anyone can write a story changes. But pay attention to guide the reader, can not let them, particularly younger readers the inside story of the book as a historical record to learn: how to see through the novel in the future? Xiao: through the novel to satisfy people's dreams, I think that will never go out through the novel, such as the United States through the classic movie Back to the Future, I still can for the audience favorite. No other idea, is to come to mind to describe in words the picture came out just remember: your creations are works by some influence? Day: Because I especially love Puyi wrote that the Half my life, so put Theme positioned at the height of the Qing Dynasty Emperor Kangxi's. I like history, so it is treated the same as the novel writing papers, also made reference to Empress Xiao Zhuang, Great Qing entire history, Ming and Qing furniture, Twelve Emperors of the Qing Dynasty and so many books. Modern people like to try new, I'll try to make a modern background in the book girl and ancient men love it, I think whenever a heart is soft women would desire fairy-tale love reporters sight
Play history trick
Many people regard the year Huang Yi's Step Into The Past called through the novel, the originator, but in fact the crossing with the heat now the most likely seniors novel had an Xijuan of the staggered time of love. Rise from the network through the novel basically dominated by women, and almost all heroines are the wealth of the ancient palace of a sentimental life, talk about love,soccer jerseys replica cheap, in fact, at the moment this is the universal product history. in the context of the history of a little trick play. In their view, the historical romance fantasy is equal across the novel, though some feel happy when you read these books, it was said stereotyped wording makes reading too sick, but through the novel focus groups of women who did not care. They advocate through objective reality just want to relieve the pressures of work flow, and love is indeed difficult ...... Think distressed, They are in fact in the game space, and those who fight all the way, through the trials of the players, as well as COSPLAY those cocky fans is no different, in reality, disoriented, but would like to find yourself in the fantasy world. But the reality is always immune, but also precisely because of this, instead of indulging them, not as true to it as a little trick play with history.
‹ 上一主题|下一主题
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册
验证码 换一个