2011-3-17 
    最后登录
    2024-5-21 
    在线时间
    7928 小时 

热刺 罗马 瓦伦西亚 马竞 利物浦 多特蒙德 曼城 拜仁 国际米兰 曼联 阿森纳 AC米兰 皇马 巴萨 切尔西 尤文图斯

楼主
    赞助商 发表于 2011-8-2 14:50 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印
    北京时间8月2日凌晨,U19欧青赛决赛在罗马尼亚基亚日纳开战。在两度落后的情况下,西班牙队凭借替补球员阿尔卡塞尔的梅开二度3比2战胜捷克夺冠。西班牙历史上第五次赢得U19欧青赛冠军,并因此可以永久保留冠军奖杯。决赛中没能收获进球的皇马B队中锋莫拉塔,仍然凭借6个进球成为本届赛事的金靴奖得主。

西班牙U19国青队欢庆夺冠
    上半时双方互交白卷,捷克在第52分钟打破僵局。克莱契克在禁区左侧连续晃动后,左脚低射将球送入球门右下角。85分钟西班牙队扳平比分,帕尔多角球混战中禁区外凌空抽射,皮球折射后飞入网窝,西班牙扳平比分,两队进入加时赛。

97分钟捷克队再次取得领先,克莱契克禁区左侧横敲中路,拉哈推射破门,东欧劲旅2比1取得领先。西班牙队在11分钟后再度扳平比分,莫拉塔头球摆渡,阿尔卡塞尔禁区右侧抽射破门,将比分改写为2比2平局。曾在去年U17欧少赛中拿到金靴的阿尔卡塞尔,在第115分钟帮助西班牙锁定胜局。帕尔多挑传送出单刀,阿尔卡塞尔胸部停球后推射,捷克门将虽然碰到了皮球,但球还是滚入了网窝。
    西班牙队的这场胜利,意味着西班牙足球全面进入黄金期。2008年和2010年,西班牙赢得了欧洲杯和世界杯。不久前,蒂亚戈率领西班牙U21赢得了欧青赛冠军,如今西班牙U19国青队也成为了欧洲最强。别忘了,当今最强大的俱乐部,也是属于西班牙的巴塞罗那
    附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

该用户从未签到

UID
    帖子
    精华
    积分
    威望
    豪門币
    贡献
    注册时间
    2011-7-22 
    最后登录
    2012-4-14 
    在线时间
    7 小时 
    沙发
    发表于 2011-8-4 18:38 |只看该作者
    Really. Not a great big skull-splitting headache. Just one of those little low-pressure guys. And I know why. It?s because I?ve been thinking too much. I really need to try to cut back on that.
    Actually,nike shox shoes for men, my headache is not the result of just thinking ? it?s due more to what I?ve been thinking about. I can normally go for months and months and months without any perceptible twinge of intracranial discomfort. No problems at all. Well unless I decide to chance it and watch more than one reality show in a week. Then I?ll notice a bit of distress. But apart from that, life is good and the old gray matter just keeps cruising along in the smiley mode.
    But today is different. Here?s what happened. I decided to do a bit of research on healthy living to include diets (not necessarily to lose weight) and supplements. In the course of doing this, I naturally came across a pile of information related to what foods to avoid and what other foods or supplements could potentially prevent physiological malfunctions. A big pile of information. A gigantic pile of information! A super-mega-humungo pile of information! (Are you beginning to get a clue as to why I have a headache?)
    In an attempt to turn all of this into a positive,discount designer purses, beneficial experience, I need to pass along what I?ve learned. So here it is.
    I?ve learned that:
    Everybody ? that?s EVERYBODY ? has an opinion about what works and what doesn?t. About what?s good and what?s bad for you.
    There are as many folks who disagree with other folks opinions as those who agree.
    The phrase ?studies have shown? can be translated to ?the studies that I agree with have shown?. Let?s try this? studies have shown that there are probably way too many studies.
    We are thinking entirely too much about the possible effects of weird stuff like d-chromo-anti-lycoperene beta 4 and how it binds to the interceptural neural hair follicles to create left ear moles. Or something like that.
    There are more dietary supplements which are guaranteed to be ?ultimate solutions? to all of our health problems than there are galaxies.
    For only $79.95 we can all receive the ?secret? to a long, happy, healthy life.
    They eat guinea pigs in Peru. (I don?t recall how I stumbled onto that one?)
    Passing gas in the bathtub is not bad for your health. (Actually, I didn?t find that one. I just instinctively knew it.)
    There is something either in tropical ocean waters or equatorial jungles that will solve your problem.
    Veggies and fruits are good for you. Whole-grained foods, too. Duh?
    As I did my research, I thought about growing up in the Midwest. I thought about all the old folks I knew that lived long (like up into the 80?s and 90?s) healthy lives. Shucks, they didn?t know about all of these wonderful dietary discoveries we?ve made in the last 50 or so years. They obviously didn?t have a clue that their health could have been improved dramatically by taking one of the thousands of supplements that we have available to us today.
    Instead, these old farm folks just ate what they had ? including lots of red meat, greasy fried potatoes and eggs, butter, lard, and a gob of other ?unhealthy stuff? ? and worked their buns off to make a living.
    The conclusion seems to be pretty simple, doesn?t it? Farm food (?natural food??) ? no matter what it is ? is probably very good for you. So is hard, physically demanding work. Instead of worrying so much about what causes or cures what, maybe we should just focus mainly on eating a good,nike shox shoes for men, balanced diet of wholesome ?farm-type? foods and get a whole bunch of exercise. A good vitamin supplement probably wouldn?t hurt either. Who knows ? it might even help prevent headaches?
    ‹ 上一主题|下一主题
    你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册
    验证码 换一个