最后登录
2014-1-1 
在线时间
5 小时 
楼主
发表于 2013-11-21 11:02 |显示全部帖子

49ers' Culliver apologizes for anti-spun62

49ers' Culliver apologizes for anti
NEW ORLEANS (AP) San Francisco 49ers cornerback Chris Culliver apologized Thursday for anti-gay responses he crafted to your comedian during Tremendous Bowl media working day, stating not what I truly feel in my coronary heart. sorry if I offended any one. They had been incredibly unsightly comments, Culliver reported throughout an hour-long media session. I discover and develop from this practical experience which scenario. He reported he would welcome a gay teammate with the 49ers, a reversal of his remarks to Artie Lange two days previously through an interview for the Superdome.
address all of us equivalent, Culliver stated. not how I really feel. He additional that he recognized his comments ended up primarily offensive to numerous consumers in San Francisco as well as the Bay Region,nba jerseys cheap, that is dwelling to a huge homosexual community.
In the interview with Lange, Culliver responded to concerns by indicating he wouldn welcome a gay player within the locker place. He also mentioned the 49ers didn have any homosexual players, and if they did those people gamers will need to go away.
San Francisco mentor Jim Harbaugh satisfied privately with Culliver to discuss the remarks.
reject what he reported, Harbaugh stated. not something that displays the best way the firm feels, just how the remainder of the gamers actually feel. The coach would not speak about if Culliver would deal with self-discipline within the staff, for instance a high-quality or loss of actively playing time.
pledged to grow from it, Harbaugh says.
The job interview began with Lange inquiring Culliver about his sexual ideas with adult females through Super Bowl week. Lange followed up which has a issue about whether or not Culliver would take into consideration pursuing a homosexual male.
don do the homosexual men, guy. I don do this, Culliver claimed over the one-minute taped interview. received no gay folks to the workforce. They gotta get up outta right here should they do. Could be with that sweet stuff. Lange requested Culliver to reiterate his ideas, to which the player claimed,wholesale nba basketball jerseys, true. He additional he wouldn welcome a gay teammate regardless of how talented.
Is usually . in the locker area, nah,Cheap New Orleans Saints Jerseys On Sale, he claimed. gotta arrive out ten years later after that. The 24-year-old Culliver, a third-round draft pick in 2011 out of South Carolina, crafted 47 tackles with two interceptions plus a forced fumble this year when commencing 6 video games for that NFC champion Niners (13-4-1).
He experienced his very first occupation postseason interception in San Francisco 28-24 win at Atlanta to the NFC title, which sent the 49ers for the Super Bowl to the first time because 1995. They'll encounter the AFC winner Baltimore Ravens on Sunday.
The 49ers participate with the NFL Will get Considerably better anti-bullying campaign. A few organizations operating for LGBT inclusion in athletics Athlete Ally, It is possible to Participate in,Cheap Indianapolis Colts Jerseys On Sale, and GLAAD reacted to Culliver remarks and later acknowledged his apology.
Culliver comments were being disrespectful, discriminatory and threatening, significantly to the children who search for to him, stated Athlete Ally Govt Director Hudson Taylor. words and phrases underscore the importance of the athlete ally movement additionally, the key position that professional athletes engage in in shaping an athletic climate that affirms and incorporates gay and lesbian players. Calling Lange inquiries disrespectful, Culliver reported he understood he was chatting with a comedian instead of a journalist.
was pretty much in a very joking way,Cheap New Orleans Saints Jerseys, the participant said. practically nothing about how I sense. Ravens linebacker Brendon Ayanbadejo, who produced headlines this time together with his vocal assist of the gay-marriage initiative in Maryland, said Culliver comments to Lange had been reflective of the quantity of players with the NFL feel,cheap nfl jerseys for sale, even when they don categorical it publicly. He hopes the 49ers cornerback will master from this knowledge and come to be a favorable job product inside the quest for equality.
can fight hate with loathe, Ayanbadejo explained. bought to fight hate with really enjoy. Baltimore safety Bernard Pollard mentioned Culliver must be permitted to express his sights, regardless of whether a number of people discovered them offensive.
male entitled to his own viewpoint, said Pollard, who may have acknowledged that he disagrees with Ayanbadejo stand on homosexual relationship. not going to sit down here and knock him. I am not going to sit here and decide him. It independence of speech. In the event you don like it, don listen to it. ___

/%D0%A3%D1%87%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%82%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA:K7kM#49ers_boast_one_of_best_linebacking_corps_around-spun9

.br/o-que-eu-diria-o-facebook-adivinha/#comments
‹ 上一主题|下一主题
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册
验证码 换一个