2013-9-16 
最后登录
2013-11-3 
在线时间
4 小时 
楼主
发表于 2013-10-17 22:00 |显示全部帖子

saying of look in the eyes flicker

a look Lin Yi Han and took a look Tang Shi Yu, then sighed to at a stretch say:"Lin Yi Han, I defy, and will start competing for an around month this time, if the words that compete me or fail next time,Womens Nike Air Max 2011, I make my father go to Tang Jia and back to marry in person how?"
  Lin Yi Han's hasing never thought Li Wei will say like this, in his impression, richly enrich two all are that kind of not truth, let the guy that people dislike very much.Li Wei very obviously guesses that Lin Yi Han how thinks of. Li Wei smiled to smile to say:" I imagine with you of that kind of enrich twos different."Finish saying to took a look Tang Shi Yu, saying of look in the eyes flicker:"I am to like poem rain very much, but I know, she is only me an elder brother to see, so even if have no you this time I will also be like uncle Tang to back a marriage,Womens Nike Air Max 2013, however of so make you compete with me is want to see the guy that poem rain favors to is what badly."Say the cigarette that finish to put on a coat to throw away a hand inside turns round to outwardly walk.
  When Li Wei soon come out net cafe doorway, Lin Yi Han's voice suddenly rings out:"Feed, I promise you." Li Wei starts to bend a good-looking radian of corner of mouths, then comes out a net cafe.By this time Zhang Peng waits person to run to come over to ask a way:"Eldest brother, just that guy was who."Lin Yi Han smiled to smile,Cheap Nike Air Max 2011, then said:" An interesting guy." By this time Tang Shi Yu sits to say in the computer beside Lin Yi Han:"Today
Other articles:

too self-confident

Zhang Liang first is a surprised

that young girl slowly retreat an one step
‹ 上一主题|下一主题
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册
验证码 换一个